Woke up at 8,then slept again, then woke up at 8.30..
Coz i dreamt that aft badminton[which is later], i wont feel My legs!
The stupid fcktard mr koh implied a new rule! Wtf about those running.. That wasn't wad i signed for, i came to slack sia..
Footwork? I can't do it!
Nvm, lucky i came from drama club, i somehow will get a plan de.. I very cunning de.. Hehehehe..
Sorry Girl, forgive Me okay..
2.4 my record is 13.53.. Diao.. Now should be 23.53..
To those little kids who want to join badminton:If you want to come back alive, then don't join!
Hey, it rhymes! Omg, i'm artistic..
My mum is going to be proud..
She better be.. If not.. I bite her!
And when i went to badminton on tuesday, the mr lee ask where amy and clarence disappear to.. Well i'm smart to say amy went back china for holiday!
Then clarence still sleeping..
Then he want me to bring clarence to training.. Diao..
Later come back then post about the torture..
_l_10:51 AM