Blog owner:MingZun
Currently stuck in Yishun Sec
Class:4/3
Extremely irritating and annoying..
Idols:MinisterMentor Lee,
JayChou,WayneRooney..
Like:Jessica(SNSD),taylor swift..
Currently Single..
UnderlineBoldItalicStrikeout
Goals and Wishes:
-Pass'N'level
-Pass'O'level
-Singapore Poly
-More time to sleep
-see shootingstar
-No more Unwanted Worries
-Will to study for 1000hours
Hey, new song.. 带我飞.. From jay's movie.. 林志玲 Sing de.. When you listen to it now you will think it sucks.. Go see the music video and you will love it.. Die hard supporter.. The last part jay told her 不要爱上我.. Very funny.. Okay.. Ytd my mum wanted me to go visit my aunt.. But i refuse to do so? Then she was damn sad.. I guess she is goin to ignore me.. Haiz.. You can't really forced me.. I'm really sorry mum.. I'm not scared of him.. But give me time.. If you really angry then i also can't do anything about it.. Okay.. Sorry to Qiumin.. They say third is the lucky number.. Hahas.. Sorry i bully you.. I don't think sorry are enough.. Over the few years i bully her for more than ten times.. Maybe i say sorry to her every day? Hahas..