



Hmm yesterday stole 1 songs from sis hp.. Haha.. 雨爱.. Then she said is from a show de? Ok..
I took it as it's from rainie.. Damn cute!!
Yesterday was quite heavy hearted.. So was thinking whether i'm a crap.. Then sis said i must decide on my own.. And the answer is yes.. I'm a crap..
I may have forgotten about the past but her words still means alot..
Yesterday was quite a best day of the month!! Saw some of them.. Kimm said bella is a slut.. lol.. Coz when edward is nt around she said she love jacob..
Then at the movie cynthia and her stead there hug hug.. Omfg!
Then saw denzel.. He changed to very diao.. Northland idol leh.. Hahas.. Fastest runner became singer.. Time past quickly, its been 14 years.. Yea.. Evil are always lucky.. Idk why..
Post more photos!! Haha..
_l_4:30 PM