Hmm, ytd slept at 4..
Played fifa10..
Then just read the newspaper..
Found out ytd gt charity show.. Idk.. Saw a dog ytd with ting..
Then she wanted to call SPCA..
Bt i stopped her.. Coz its no use as the workers there are damn slow.. I gt experienced once..
SPCA = SlowPet'sCatcherAcademy..
Working rate sucks..
TiGeR wOoDs is a big cheetah?
Someone said that.. Even mention his skills on bed is better than his golf..
Hahas, btw there is one guy following me secretly.. So i lead him to circles, haha.. Thought u some kind of PI?
Wanted to quit badminton that badly.. Siva!! Pls let me quit!!
I want to join malay dance!!
Lols.. Ive been liking sweets..
Coz make me happy? Someone said sweets can cheer up a person.. I agree, bt depend on wad brand.. I promised ting nt to fight again? Coz she say if i fight and die one day she gt no bday gift? Hahas, lol.. Evil..
朋友妻不可欺,
一,两,三次没关系。
Meaning cnt flirt or cheat your friends wife..
Second line i add de..
Hahas.. Saw from a show..
_l_1:09 PM