My luck is running out..
Diao, i almost got knock down by car.. 6 times in 3 days..
I am becoming very blur when crossing the road..
Remind me of someone, she also very blur de.. Diao.. I feel like a magnet attracting the cars to me..
Somebody don't want to tag le..
Sad lo.. Nvm.. Your choice also..
I respect your decision...
I have no right to say anything wad, last time also like that le.. You never have me chance to say wad i have to say.. Your mind is only you you and you!!
The words that i wanted to tell you is gone.. Vanished forever..
Tomorrow still deciding going khatib or nt.. Coz lazy!!
My mind is damn blank.. Don't know wad to post about le..
Now listening to taylor swift's song.. Jump then Fall.. Nice song..
Better then one less lonely girl!!
Omg.. I'm starting a war.. lol..
Found out something, by being busy gives me less time thinking bout her.. Maybe next time don't be so much serious in relationship? Ya.. Great idea..
I can't read your mind just as you can't read mine..
_l_5:12 PM