If human don't have feelings,
No sorrow, No tears..
When i see you, just let me pretend i don't care..
My heart has been gone with you since the day..
Just let me keep a last part of memory with me..
I will just disappear in my own lonely world, without you..
Damn it, the stupid feeling came back again..
Coz why? Imagine seeing someone you like 10 times a day..
Even after school when i went up the stairs i saw her.. After i put my bag in the library, i went down to look for her.. Too late..
I hate myself.. WHY WHY WHY is it always too late to regret? WHY!
I screw it up again..
Very tired, helped mdm azizah decorate the class.. Why it must be me to paste the wall.. Very scary de.. Then eileen and finley can do the easy job..
Rayner the easiest, just take a less that 1kg box to staff room..
Then jer keep on disappearing with his baby..
Envious of him..
_l_8:42 PM