Here we go again, th same topic rayner brought up..
Now its too late to say anything le..
Hm, today vivian finally decided to change place..
No one to talk to me le. Sobs..
Then till geog, miss cheng came but nvr teach..
Got me hyper for no reason..
Aft school went to canteen,
Saw mr koh, he told me he call my aunt le..
Though she still scold me but she say mr koh nvr say anything bad about me..
Touched?? Then saw someone sitting in front of me..
Very weird lo, always see rayner.. I think..
Then aft hk went for th packing thing..
Went to mac with jh,jer and rayner..
Slacked at 706 aft that till it rain..
Jerald rushed to sch to fetch gnv.. Touching scene..
Then slacked till 6, went back to school..
Waited hk to come down from bus..
Then th rest is . . . .
I saw nth much today..
I've erased my memory of her..
Dont be a loser like me..