Now i'm confuse, suddenly 3 messages flew to my hp, demanding my explanation..
Ya, he broke his silence at last.. And he sounded as if i backstabbed him..
Im not going to explain much.. Ha, ya you are th victim..
And i only told someone to tell you to stop calling gina de hse number..
If not one day her mother pick up then she sure kena..
I said if you so despo can find jingwen..
Dont anyhow say others..
Can dont put words in my mouth..
If you think that my friends are with me because i say you then you are wrong..
I dont talk about you to them.. And they nv comment about you..
If you want to jio her then go on..
Dont say till whole world owe you..
After i met her, i changed, th arrogant me was gone..
This whole year i very low profile.. Im not as arrogant..
If by saying that in your blog can cause her not to trust me, then congrats..
I live by th word honour,
Ya i lie too, but i will nv spread or backstab..
Now i hope this problem sua..
If you want second round, i swear i can give it to you..
Omg?? I sound so serious suddenly..
Hahas.. Almost lose my cool..
And idk what you meant ytd..
Asking me that, im speechless..
Another dream i guess..