came to school in th morning as usual..actually wanted to pon sch..
Coz i dont want to sit in th front.. I felt cornered by teachers..
Then today got maths quiz lo.. I actually think i could pass??
Coz i listened in class.. Hehe.. First time..
Then english period got test.. Mdm azizah like very act lo..
She always ignore me and treat me like dog..
Mr ng told me to respect others then they respect me..
Ya right.. I respect mdm azizah and she treat me like dog..
Is that what respect mean?? Blame it on my fate..
Wtf?? Its like th teacher always side teachers..
So i ignore you and you ignore me..
You are th best teacher yea??
I will prove it to you that i can be better..
Then aft school saw someone at side gate..
Then that someone totally ignore me..
Ya, alot of people ignoring me now..
Haha, fine.. Totally Zzz.. Im a loner..
I told jer i will find a stead by this month..
Lols, impossible.. I totally forget how to woo girls??
Think about it.. Im really pathetic..
I have been defeated once,defeated twice..
So its time i should finally die..
Just be a dog and study everyday..
I have lost everything, courage..