i want to let go yet i'm still struggling.. I threw it away yet it still came back to haunt me..
Everybody has their fair shares of woes.. Humans have feelings that make us vulnerable..
Pathetic right, im still controlling my emotions.. My aunt is trying tio keep me at home most of th time..
Four walls surrounding you.. Wow.. And i must be back by 5p.m. Even lower sec get to stay till damn late..
Does staying out late means that you are bad? Why cant i have more freedom.. Human rights..
Th last time i said this to my family they said till im still young.. Nvm.. I just follow their LAW..
Since its just a matter of time i will become antisocial, for years to come..
Nvm, just obey their wishes.. I easy going.. Look at th bright side.. I could take a nap..
Thats my personal worry..
Who wants to go out during th holidays?? Im free for 4 days only.. Booking of me is available..
Lol.. Promoting myself..
_l_10:12 PM