just now went to play soccer.. But only limit myself to 15 minute..
Played 4 v 4 street soccer.. Played defence role then got rammed 4 times.. Pain as im old liao
This reminds me of someone who is 14 years old today.. Same age as me now..
Makes me feel much younger before i reach 15 in december..
Happy birthday to you.. Stay happy..
Well, poa is killing me.. I think someone is struggling along with me as well..
Its th hot weather that makes me unable to concentrate.. Zzz..
Finally its gonna rain.. Makes me sleepy.. Im finding excuses not to study..
Nvm, im going to study now.. Poa, im coming..
Nowadays my eyes seem to have some problem.. Rayner smses me that he saw rooney in a BEER advertisement days ago..
I read as BEAR advertisement.. Lols..
Then someone smsed me "want to come out now?"
I replied " meat where?" stupid rite..
I even pronouned 'blunder' as 'bladder'.. Funny thing.. Exams make me stress.. No wonder im going crazy..
_l_4:15 PM