Woke up at 9 today, then watched tv till 10.30..
Showered and went to Northpoint to meet them..
At th mrt station i saw Alvin from primary school..
From nerd and sissy to man and handsome.. Everyone changed..
Went to meet hongkai,jiahui,jerald and rayner for lunch..
After lunch went to SAFRA played snooker and pool..
Saw my cousin there too.. I can win him in pool win 1 hand..
If there is a chance we should settle it on th table..
Then took cab to northlink for pool again..
After a few round we went to jurong to look for mr ASS..
Went to causeway for dinner.. After that bused home..
On th bus we saw aminur and his camera..
Must one lose something important,
before they learn what is to cherish?
I dont want to make th same mistake ever again..
I hate rain.. Makes people pissed off easily..
_l_9:34 PM