third day without freedom..
Have to limp here and there..
Good news !! I can walk ..
Then bad news?? I cant play soccer for a week..
Thats like taking away my life..
Nvm, still got my racket.. Play badminton then..
If not then play psp, train hand and fingers..
A stupid thing happened..
I was eating my dinner.. 7.20 p.m …
Th discovery channel showed dissection of an elephant..
I was disgusted and put away my dinner..
8.20 p.m … i was feeling hungry again..
While i was about to eat , , ,
Tv > > > 24 hours taiwan news channel
Its a tv program.. Nvm, (as long its not th elephant channel)
I was damn F u c k ing wrong..
Reason ??????
Th news was about a rat dropped into a soap..
Thats not it.. Th soap was served to a customer..
Wow.. There goes my dinner (again!!)