finally got back my results.. Passed all subjects..
Turns out that mr koh lied to me about being retain..
Made me study th whole week..
You know wad is worse? Pimples..
lol.. Thanks to him i passed.. Woo..
Tomorrow got to reach sch by 7.30..
Sian.. I plan to pon th elective module thing but cant mc for a week..
Still thinking if i shouod tell my results to my mum..
I can guess what she would say to me..
Me: Mummy ! 我 Pass 到完我的考试 Leh!!
Mum : 有 Pass 就好啦 (th nagging starts, blahblah)
Me : 我 Pass 了没有礼物拿吗?
Mum : pass 是应该的你还要什么?
Me : Zzz.. Ok lo, 你好..
Confirm will say this..
Is th haze making me blind??
Sometimes i really cant tell what is true or fake..
I kena tricked 4 times today.. Lol..
Age is catching up with me..
Title of th day : 人老就要认,
_l_10:00 PM