Woo ! Tomorrow no school marking day..
I dont really know what is marking day for anyway..
You seriously think they mark or enjoy holiday?
Better not think too much..
I cant sleep now ! I mean i slept at 1 plus plus and woke up now..
Hyper.. Haahaa.. Downloaded alot of apps today..
Got 1 app can watch tv.. Then i was holding my phone laughing..
Suddenly felt like those pervert ah pek while i laugh..
Why would ah pekS go to a Sex shop ?
I mean wont his sperm die out by then?
Saw an auntie inside too..
OMG, disgusted..
Dont misunderstand, i walked pass only..
Skipping th sex related topic **
Must listen this song !! Bii - 转身之后..
No kidding, its nice..
And and listen to Jessica Mauboy Feat. Flo Rida - Running Back ..
Going supper!! My 身材 going change le..
From now on, after every post i am gonna write a title below..
Whats so special?? Its gonna be in chinese..
Practising my mt..
Ok..
今天的 title 是 "marking 日"
也可以说"阿Pek 和老ZhaBo进 色情店"
不不, 应该是我要去吃Potato chips了…
发课(fucker) 华文是他妈的难。
我疯了
_l_3:06 AM