today is officially th last day for me..
First time i think that holidays are long..
2 months till next year..
2 months > 9 weeks > 59 days > 1416 hours > 84960 min > 5097600 seconds..
Ok, look at th bright side, its just 2 months..
As time pass, i have learnt alot of things..
Attitude and Respect..
I have no right to judge anybody because my attitude sucks..
Everytime i got into trouble, MrKoh was there..
He kept on repeating th same thing hoping that change my attitude..
After th june holiday, Mdm azizah and Mr koh made me sit in front to concentrate..
Trust me, th first 2 weeks were hell..
My left > amalina was ignoring me.. My back > shiyun was taking to herself..
I had to act 乖 because i am in front and people are watching behind..
Everyday I had nth to do and subsequently, i was studying..
Slowly i started improving and it was th first time Mdm azizah praised me..
I wanted that to continue and i tried very hard to change..
I dont really know what i want..
When i woke up today, i was hoping for a good ending..
How naive am I..
When i reached home, i was thinking about anything because i dont wanna..
Th more you avoid from th truth, th more it will appear..
Hahas, i dont know what to say but to smile..
If god wants me to see th truth, i will see it..
会来的始终会来。