Went to Lot 1 today.. Had lunch with Rayner while waiting for hongkai..
Then went to Yishun SAFra and played pool with Dylan and Felicia..
wow, Dylan is fierce.. I thought he like ah hai like that but quite pro..
Now down with flu.. Zzz..
Lying on th bed looking at th ceiling..
Dont know why i am pissed off easily for 2 weeks..
Found alot of things i lost lately..
I found a dairy that i wrote years ago.. lol..
I actually written down people i like..
All th names of me primary 6 classmates except a guy called bryan was written..
Th best thing in primary school is that everything is cheap..
And teachers are chio.. Zzz, why i never noticed that before??
Th second thing i found was my jay chou's 忍者 Album..
Th third thing is a lock.. But i still cant find th key to open it..
Th last thing i found is my mum's necklace..
_l_1:19 AM